Dated: 4th August 2020
As you are likely aware, the Victorian Government have introduced a range of Stage 4 lockdown measures across metropolitan Melbourne in response to significant increases in cases of COVID-19.
Following on from this announcement from the Victorian State Premier, Popic would like to reassure you that under the Stage 4 restrictions, Popic will remain operational.
Under the new restrictions, printing and support services can remain open for onsite work subject to a COVID-Safe plan.
Popic will continue to follow Government guidelines and as take all the necessary steps to prioritise the health, safety and well being of our customers, staff & families, suppliers and the community.
- All staff who are not required to be onsite are working from home
- Access to the Popic office and warehouse is limited to staff as well as restricted maintenance support
- All on-site visits have been indefinitely suspended
- All customer pick-ups have been suspended
- All onsite staff are required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing
- All deliveries are contact-free
- Hand sanitiser is available at multiple sites in every area of the building
- Thorough specialised cleaning is regularly performed.
We will await further clarification from the Victorian Government around further COVID Safe measures and we will endeavor to implement them accordingly and in a timely manner. Popic is committed to implementing any new requirements and to work through these unprecedented times.
Rest assured that Popic has the capabilities and ability to ensure that your current and future needs are well serviced. With the backing of an accredited network of print partners both locally and interstate and no foreseeable supply chain issues Popic is well equipped to navigate these challenging times.
If you would like more information about the measures we are taking please feel free to contact us at HERE
We thank you for your ongoing support and hope that you stay safe through these challenging times.
The Popic Team