8. RETURNS POLICY
All our products are produced to order and are highly personalised so unfortunately; we will not be able to accept returns based on change of mind or use outside of what the product is intended for.
8.1 Australian Consumer Law guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law. In Australia, our products come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Australian Consumer Law are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to lodge a claim under the Australian Consumer Law please contact us.
8.2 Making a claim under the Australian Consumer Law:
- to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, please contact us and have that contact acknowledged prior to returning the products;
- you may be asked to provide photographic evidence of the product;
- you may be asked to send the product back to us to allow for a reasonable opportunity to fully inspect the product. If you are asked to return the product you will receive instructions of how to post your product for return;
- we will cover the postage costs for the return of the product if deemed to have breached an Australian Consumer Law guarantee;
- if the product is deemed to not be a breach of an Australian Consumer Law guarantee by us, you will be liable for shipping costs to return the product;
- if a refund is offered by us, you will be refunded the amount of the product paid for at the time including shipping. If the product was purchased with other products in a consolidated order you will not be eligible to receive a refund on original postage costs;
- it is your responsibility to track the delivery of your returned product until received.
8.3 Processing your return claim: We aim to process returns within 5 business days of receiving them, but high-volume periods, especially around October through to February, could cause delays. We apologise for any inconvenience. If you’re concerned that your return has but not processed in a timely manner, please contact us.
8.5 Store Credit: Depending on the failure with the product, you may choose a store credit in place of a refund or replacement of a product. The below applies to store credit;
- your store credit will only be valid for use on the Site the original order was placed on;
- we cannot transfer store credit to another person or account;
- any orders that exceed the value of the store credit provided will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due;
- store credit will be the amount of the product paid for at the time including shipping. If the product was purchased with other products in a consolidated order you will not be eligible to receive free shipping on your store credit;
- store credit is valid for 3 months after the date of issue;
- by using store credit, you agree to all our terms and conditions available on our website; and
- store credit will be provided in the amount of AUD and via a code that must be placed into the code section at checkout for it to be applied.